Casavilla Travellers Lodge

Casavilla Travellers Lodge Rates and Deals

Casavilla Travellers Lodge Kuala Lumpur Reviews

noctisa noctisa
Typical Traveller Lodge Mar 28, 2011
This lodge is located at Jalan Pudu Lama, near to the RapidKL Plaza Rakyat station, walk less than 10 mins to Petaling Street and Central Market.

I booked through email but my name is not in their booking list. Since they got plenty empty rooms so I just choose a double bed room with fan and paid RM100 for 2 nights. It's a small room and very hot during day time so we turned on the fan for 24 hours even we're going out.

Provided towels and 2 mini soaps. Breakfast is not included but they give us a meal voucher which give us 15% discount when we eat at an Indian Restaurant mentioned in the voucher. Since I'm not a fan of Indian food so I didn't go there.

Our room is a share bathroom and I would suggest that they should fix the shower cause the hot/cold feature didn't work at all.

Casavilla Travellers Lodge Overview

Discover all that Kuala Lumpur has to offer with Casavilla Travellers Lodge Pudu as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include air conditioning, desk, internet access (wireless), internet access, shower, wireless internet access (complimentary), internet access (complimentary).To suit guests' convenience, this Kuala Lumpur accommodation offers laundry service/dry cleaning, Wi-Fi in public areas, family room. Being one of the good quality hotels in Kuala Lumpur, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To reserve a room at the Casavilla Travellers Lodge Pudu, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Casavilla Travellers Lodge Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom