Casa de Sal

upon approval and request, Las Vegas, NV, USA
000-000-0000
Casa de Sal - My host Sal - welcoming ME!

Casa de Sal Las Vegas Reviews

jerseygirl67 jerseygi…
Wonderful little penzione in Las Vegas....feels like home Sep 09, 2008
Casa de Sal is a lovely little penzione on the outskirts of the Strip in Las Vegas. Lovely home with a seaside theme. The courtyard is quite lovely with lights strung on the fences and around the yard. They also have a great pool (which is heated upon request). They also will provide airport pickup and drop-off (upon request also).

I stayed for two nights. The bed was quite comfy, shower and bath were great! Coffee is provided in the morning. If you'd like breakfast, just put in the request with the owner the night before. The same rule goes for dinner. And, the chef is wonderful! Great food!!!

All in all, a wonderful little place to stay.

DISCLAIMER: Now, it is not for everyone. You must contact the owner prior and obtain their approval to gain lodging here.
My host Sal - welcoming ME!
lisa says:
Haha Sal better be prepared to take reservations!! Does he leave chocolate mints on your pillow too?
Posted on: Nov 18, 2008
sincitytraveler says:
Hey Dana I knew you'd be featured as well...the same thing happened when Mel and I did a review on Sushi Loca at the same time! Congrats!! :)
travelman727 says:
Great review! Congrats on being featured :-D
acowboy acowboy
My New Home Away From Home!! Sep 16, 2008
I can not say enough about this place! When I was in a jam and not interested on staying on the strip, I was lucky to get a reservation at this place! Word on the street is that the owner of this place is a GREAT man and also a fellow TBer!! So of course, this was an opportunity to check out this place. Needless to say I did not leave disappointed.

I had the pleasure to stay at this place for 2 nights and this is what I had to say :

The bed was so comfortable, it rivals the best I have ever laid my head on. Basic breakfast was complementary while hot breakfast and dinner are on request and Chef Sal also rivals the best on the strip as well!! The pool has a custum made fountain system, which I hear is as entertaining as the one Bellagio has in front of its hotel. As for entertainment, there is what seems to be a 65" DLP (thanks Julie) which has plenty of movies and I hear has a Sony Playstation 3 in the works. In the sleeping room, there is an endless stack of classic superhero comic books which make for great reading. The simpson and sport memorabilia on the wall and selves made my stay a great one!

Keep in mind, this place is not for everyone - space is limited and reservation is granted approval only by the owner himself!
yadilitta says:
great!!!!
pinchora says:
well actually sal... Festerwretch did one on Moon over Michael a month ago... http://www.travbuddy.com/Casa-de-Moon_Over_Michael-v274336
Posted on: Sep 16, 2008
sincitytraveler says:
LMAO! I wonder if this is the first time anyone's home has been featured! Multi grazie to Dana and Adrian I'm glad you enjoyed your stay :)
Posted on: Sep 16, 2008