Casa de Orleans

Check Cozumel Hotel Deals

Casa de Orleans Cozumel Reviews

scuba_me scuba_me
Oct 05, 2007
My best friend and I decided to take a little scuba diving vacation, so we packed up our bags and headed out to Cozumel last minute. We were able to make reservations for the place we wanted to stay, flight reservations, and car, all w/in a week. I think it was due to it begining to slow a little re: tourist season.

Regardless, everything was great! The place we stayed "Casa Orleans" was a bit difficult to find the first time, but once we got familiar w/ the area, it was a bit nice to be a bit secluded. The villa was in great condition, but we were warned not to drink any of the tap water as even the shower had a bit of a salty taste to it, but there was a maid that came every day or every other day, and the entire staff wanted to make sure we were well taken care of regarding anything we might need or want to do.

We ended up spending like $800 for 4 nights 5 days, which I thought was worth it in having the privacy we wanted. We had ideas of partying like rockstars, but frankly, w/ all the diving we did, we were so fried by the end of the day, that all we wanted was a good night sleep. More reviews to come, but Casa Orleans was great!!! :)

Check Cozumel Hotel Deals