Casa de Huespedes Gomez Sanz

Check Madrid Hotel Deals

Casa de Huespedes Gomez Sanz Madrid Reviews

nyprne nyprne
Memorable Stay at Hostal Gomez Apr 25, 2010
Our vacation in Spain was memorable for several reasons. I visited renown museums, I sampled delightful cuisine, my Spanish stood out like a sore thumb amongst the Castilian natives, I purchase an artisan Spanish guitar and it marked my first stay at a hostel. Perhaps I reflect upon this hostel so favorably because of my many fond memories of the journey.

The hostel sets far enough from the main street where it is not too noisy relatively speaking. You can opt for a meal plan or better yet enjoy the local tapas at minimal walking distance. The location is nearby a train stop and there are plenty of cafe espresso available along the way. Share a baguette or a churro and you're golden for breakfast.

There were single bed rooms and two bed rooms available. The bathroom is shared in the hallway. There was a living room area available with a tele if you choose.

The rooms were clean enough and the sheets smelt fresh. We had a lock for our door along with our own key. We left our backpacks in the rooms during the day and they were never tampered with.

We are able to book our stay in advance and chose to do so because we were arriving early in the morning in Madrid.

We would gladly stay at this location again.

Check Madrid Hotel Deals