Casa Yoses Hostal

Check San Jose Hotel Deals

Casa Yoses Hostal San Jose Reviews

d2amy d2amy
I returned 5 years later - totally different Oct 27, 2013
The people here are super friendly. However, I stayed at this hostel 5 years ago, in 2008, and I briefly said this in passing to guy at the desk. Turns out he didn't even know that it had been there (not the same building, but literally right next door).

To be honest, I miss the old Casa Yoses, the one where TVs and computers were not the highlight of the hostel, and the beds looked like they could attach me while I slept.

In all fairness I arrived at 9pm and left at 6am - it wasn't unbearable, but I wasn't going to miss it - and when I returned at the end of my trip to San Jose, I did not stay here.

The staff were friendly, although one refused to help us because he was switching his swift. I mean he did it nicely, but seriously?

I probably wouldn't return, unless it turned back into the old one.
Same sign as before!

Casa Yoses Hostal Overview

The Casa Yoses Hostal offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a car rental desk, a travel agency and a bbq/picnic area for its guests. If access is a concern, prospective patrons will be glad to know the hostel provides mobility and wheelchair access for an inclusive experience. The hostel also offers guests the added convenience of a wireless internet connection. Costa Rican Center of Science and Culture and Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica are within a 20 minute drive from the hostel.

Casa Yoses Hostal Amenities

• TV
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels