Casa Tequila

Cancun, Mexico

Casa Tequila Cancun Reviews

bebesilvers bebesilv…
Delicious food with great people watching patio Jul 26, 2008
This cute restaurant is located very near to the Convention Center in the hotel district. We ate here for dinner one night and after liking it and the service so much also decided to try it for breakfast/brunch.

As their name suggests they have a full page of different tequilas. I would say around 45 or so different types. The menu was good sized and affordably priced. The waiter was very attentive he was there for our every need and did not rush us in our dining or food selecting. After a long day in the sun this was the perfect place to wind down at. We were able to watch everyone walking by and watch the cars and general thorough fare from inside of our cozy patio.

I ordered the Ribeye ( 16 or 17 usd) which was cooked to a perfect medium and with full flavor and super juicy. There was a little side of potato which was also awesome. My co-diner ate fajitas which when i tried it was also tender and tasty. I ordered a pina colada (i am not a tequila drinker) and my friend ordered a margarita. Both of which were strong and quite tasty!

Unfortunately when we returned the next morning after our awesome dinner the night before. We were not as impressed. only on waiter who also seemed to serve as the cook was working. He was not very friendly, not attentive. And the food seemed lacking compared to the night before. The patio however was still a nice place to get outta the sun and just relax.

Check Cancun Hotel Deals