Casa Rural Puente Roto

Tigalate, Spain

Compare Brena Baja Hotel Rates (11.6km away)

Casa Rural Puente Roto Tigalate Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Quite rural house in Tigalate (La Palma) Oct 04, 2008
This rural house is located in the southeast of La Palma. It has spectacular views to the sea and to Tenerife and La Gomera. We arrived to the place at night and Álida (the owner), was waiting for us. As it was a little bit cold we warmed up by the fireplace.. loved that!!! Alida had tons of documentation on all different activities in the island. She was extremely nice to us, so we ended up chatting with her for almost two hours!!! :)

In the morning I woke up early and went jogging for a while. It was still dark, so by the time I got back we could see the sunrise! If you book this house, spend some time looking at the stars at night!

The house has two doble sleeping rooms, sitting room-dining room, kitchen and bath room. Check my photos, I photographed every corner in the house :) By the way, it belongs to the ITR Association (Biosphere house).

In order to book it you need to contact:

Asociación de Turismo Rural Isla Bonita. www.islabonita.es

Booking office: reservas@islabonita.es 922 43 06 25
tirsomaldonado says:
No noise at all! the owner is fantastic.... very friendly! i went there in the winter... october I believe.... but the best option you have is to visit www.islabonita.es. This is the biggest rural house association you have... they have two fantastic people there who can help you with everything you need.. you just tell them what you are looking for, and they will recommend you the best house! Tell them you know me! I know them pretty well! ;)
Posted on: Oct 24, 2011
evep says:
Hello, found your review useful and thinking of booking. Can I ask if the road is noisy, it seems a little close and is hte main road. Also what time of year did you go? We plan january, looks like you went in the winter
Posted on: Oct 24, 2011
cneoridium says:
I'm bookmarking this one in case I ever make it there...
Posted on: Nov 09, 2008

Compare Brena Baja Hotel Rates (11.6km away)

Casa Rural Puente Roto Map