Casa Rica

88 Quirino Blvd, Vigan City, Philippines
(077) 674 0591

Compare Vigan Hotel Rates (1.2km away)

Casa Rica Vigan City Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
charming hotel in Heritage village Mar 20, 2014
Casa Rica Hotel is charming. It has cube shape and red color building. Since I decided to visit this reminds 16 century town,I wanted to stay the hotel looks fit to this lovely town. Casa Rica is absolutely fit on my imagine.

I asked giving me a map when we arrived at the hotel. Two nice smiling hotel's staff taught me some places which I asked. The historic street called "chrisologo" and the bus terminal and the place of exchange money(Inside of "two brothers" super market). All these places are possible on foot.

Bed is a big enough for two persons. Restroom is clearn and loved water pressure of shower at there. TV is hanging on the wall. Air conditioning is enough strong. Unfortunately free wifi is very slow. I've stayed the room was near reception though,we had to stay by the door or open the door for getting connection.

That price included breakfast. They supply local cuisine,longganisa with rice at nice atmosphere dining room.

In the morning,I saw kinda traffic by tricycle and calesa at side street of our dining during we are having breakfast. Nevertheless we could sleep quite well unknowing it's quite busy street is there.
entrance of the Casa Rica hotel
reception
breakfast
On the bed...swan?!
yasuyo says:
My pleasure,May!
Vigan is very small town though worth to visit I think:)
Posted on: Apr 11, 2014
cotton_foam says:
thanks for sharing this review...someday, we will visit Vigan coz my husband have not been there. we were supposed to visit the place the last time we're home but it was constantly raining so it didn't work out...next time :)
Posted on: Apr 11, 2014

Compare Vigan Hotel Rates (1.2km away)

Vigan City Map