Casa Padma Hotel & Suites

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali Reviews

dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Cozy and Realxing Suites Jun 26, 2010
As it is located in the next “shopping belt” of Legian.Casa Padma Suites is still offer peace and tranquility while the excitement and busy lifestyle of the nightlife surround Legian area.

I did the Casa Padma deluxe suite reservation via travel agent,I went there again by myself.As I know that time I really need a refreshing from my hectic working days...I don't know why I always decided to go to Bali only for refresh mind,body & soul...

I really need a relaxing holiday and a laid back lifestyle,that's why I decided to stay at Casa Padma suites,before I done the reservation as usual I googled first & found out Casa Padma suites only have about 30 suites.

The Casa Padma Suites is situated at Padma street,which is a bit quieter because there is no direct public access road ,It's giving the area a more autism feel.hehehe,where I can really enjoy my loneliness in my own world.

With compact Balinese and modern design facilities, cozy and relaxing. The Casa Padma Suites focus on its quality furnishings, amenities and customized service however, to make our holiday easier and relaxation time more enjoyable.

Within 10 minutes walks from Casa Padma Suites I spend hours enjoying the walks amongst Legian.From Casa Padma Suites entrance,I turned right & straightly walk till the end of Padma street.Legian,here I come......

The shopping,galleries,restaurants,cafe and nightlife are excellent and plentiful in Legian Area.The shops abound in the area and offer some of Bali's best bargains,where tenacious shoppers can find hidden treasures.Like I did,I found a very unique ring.By explored the shops in that area one by one.

Satisfied with the whole day exploring I went back to Casa Padma Suite.

Creating a relaxing atmosphere,My Deluxe Suite is fitted out with the King Size Bed,where I can spent my few nights in complete luxury and comfort.

For the Bathroom I found out there is one bathtub & one standing shower cubicle.

A good way to relieve the tensions of my working pressure is to take a swim in the swimming pool,which have a unique design that present atmosphere with green tropical trees and plants with the pool bar within the swimming area.

I still remember,the place I had my dinner in Drops Restaurant.Still inside Casa Padma Suites.There is an

amazing luxurious designed glass floor terrace.I had a seat which directly face to the Padma street...Enjoy the food and the situation of the street.

If you need a place to runaway of the bustling city,Casa Padma Suites is the perfect place I could recommend you.

The very memorable I spent days here is the warm, friendly service awaits me from the moment I stepped through the front door until the last goodbye.

Memories are better when shared.
Casa Padma swimming pool
I love the Lobby
Facing the pool Suites
The Rings I found when I do the ex…
Airportman says:
Great review!
Posted on: Jun 27, 2010

Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Overview

This small and friendly 29-room city hotel in Bali offers clean, spacious, and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. Facilities at the hotel include a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service and a hotel safe. There is a bar and a restaurant at the hotel. For an additional fee, guests may make use of the room and laundry services on offer. A car park is available, as too are bicycles, which guests may hire. The hotel is located only 300 metres away from the foremost Legian Beach and within walking distance to the Legian shopping and entertainment centres, restaurants, bars, banks, and more. There is a tourist information centre at Kuta beach which is just 500 metres away. It takes only 15 minutes to drive from the Ngurah Rai International Airport to the hotel, which is approximately 8 km away.

Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower