Casa Nostra

62 Lange Reihe, Hamburg, Germany
040 28054098
Casa Nostra - My delicious cannelloni
Casa Nostra - Was a beautiful stein!
Casa Nostra - Casa Nostra
Casa Nostra - Outside
Casa Nostra - Looking lovely inside

Casa Nostra Hamburg Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
Best Cannelloni I've Ever Had Sep 22, 2015
My first night in Hamburg and I hadn't had a chance to explore the area yet so I wasn't sure where to eat. I left my hostel and just walked in any direction in search of food. I came across Casa Nostra and was tempted to go inside but I felt bad eating at an Italian restaurant my first night in Germany but the rain was starting to get heavier and I wasn't sure where else to go so I went inside.

The restaurant looked lovely inside and the smell of other peoples food was making me hungry. I was feeling like it was a good decision to eat here. I sat down and had a look at the menu. There was lots of delicious sounding food to choose from. I went for a spinach and ricotta cannelloni as this might be my last chance to eat vegetarian for a while! I also ordered a Wersteiner which came out in a stein :)

I'm really glad I came here. The food was delicious! It was the best cannelloni i've ever had! And my beer and pasta only cost me €13.80 so there's nothing to complain about! I would happily come here again
Looking lovely inside
Was a beautiful stein!
My delicious cannelloni
Outside
FK27 says:
Until the 1990s it was a problem to get a limited choice of vegetarian food in German restaurants. These times are gone!
Posted on: Oct 16, 2015