Casa Mamma

www.casamamma.co.uk - 020 7837 6370

Casa Mamma London Reviews

DAO DAO
Great Italian Before the Train Feb 07, 2017
For years I either found disappointing restaurants around Kings Cross/St Pancreas or just avoided the area to eat before I took the train home. I walked past Casa Mama for years and thought it wouldn’t be good. Unfortunately I cheated myself out of many excellent meals. This is a first rate Italian restaurant across the road from Kings Cross. The service is professional, the portions are good sized and the food is excellent. I will not be missing out in the future!

Friends from America were visiting and I was playing tour guide for a few days. We decided that we would have a full meal before our train journey and one of my friends begged us to try Casa Mama’s. Excellent decision! Cold Perroni beers arrived and our order was taken. The kitchen then delivered up several excellent dishes. The prices, portions, quality, service and location cannot be beaten. Get there with plenty of time before your train! They are always busy and there is a very good reason for that.

They have salads, pizza, pasta, fish, chicken and beef dishes – all looked great.

Casa Mamma is a family run restaurant serving great food since 1993.

Pictured are the Tagliatelle Alfredo (with bacon, peas, onions, mushrooms, tomato and cream) and

La Milanese con Spaghetti (Veal escalope in breadcrumbs served with spaghetti)
HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Casa Mamma (Ristorante, Pizzeria) Sep 28, 2016
On my last evening of my August 2015 trip to London, I had a late dinner at the restaurant Casa Mamma. I chose the place because it still looked busy and was also located close to my hotel. It is a small family run Italian restaurant.

I took a seat at one of the few free small tables near the window and perused the menu, which offered the typical range of Italian food from pasta and pizza to meat and fish dishes.

I opted for a pizza Capricciosa with mozzarella, tomato, ham, peppers, anchovies, egg and olives (9,45 GBP) and a pint of Lager (4,25 GBP). My pizza was yummy and filling. After I had finished my meal I got in contact with a Scottish guy at the next table and ordered another pint of beer.

All in all I really enjoyed my time in Casa Mamma and I would definitely go there again when I am in the area.

Directions: Casa Mamma is situated in the borough of Camden near Kings Cross Station. When coming out of the train and tube station it can be found after only about 150 metres to the left.
Casa Mamma - Ristorante Pizzeria
Casa Mamma - Ristorante Pizzeria
Casa Mamma: My pizza Capricciosa
Casa Mamma: My lager beer
Ils1976 says:
I guess everything is always fine in Casa Mamma! :)
Posted on: Jan 29, 2017
SWFC_Fan says:
That pizza looks good Holger!
The lager would only cost about £2.50 where I live! *winkygrin*
Posted on: Jan 22, 2017
german_eagle says:
And the photos look good, too!
Posted on: Jan 21, 2017