Casa Indigo Boutique Hotel Bali

Casa Indigo Boutique Hotel Bali Rates and Deals

Casa Indigo Boutique Hotel Bali Reviews

dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Never sleep Hotel's area Jun 24, 2010
Casa Indigo is a new boutique Hotel which roughly bounded by the upscale market with mostly luxury accommodation with decorative facades, and delivering world class high-end restaurants and bars. With the addition of modern boutiques,which carries high fashion with quality at the best price for ladies and men.

I am not sure what exactly it was, the first step in,the mood is comfortable and inviting, with a lofty stylish ambiance and a warm yet friendly professional staff; but it got me hooked. I knew this was the place for me!

Casa Indigo itself has only 20 rooms all in white and face to the pool.I really love the room,very unique yet stylish with the modern contemporary design.

This Hotel contains highly notable Garam Restaurant and Lounge and Lux Bar ,which I had my breakfast there with the tropical garden view.From the chairs & tables all are set in white color.Come experience their diverse gourmet menu and exceptional music line-up.

I can say with pride that I've been stayed at the Casa Indigo Hotel . I love seeing the fashion, art and community that drives this neighborhood.

Casa Indigo Hotel is definitely an exciting place to be right now.You can really enjoy the hotel facilities.The hotel also have the spa treatment,E-Spa.I've been there & very relaxed after done my whole body treatment.

If you are the art lover,no need to step out from the hotel because there is the art gallery within the hotel area ...

You can have a look here & get some inspiration how to display your house.Because the Art Gallery completed with a series of outstanding art display from art work to some houseware products.A display showing new acquisitions of paintings,diverse range of some of the finest local and international artists.The art gallery is guaranteed to get you inspired.

If you wanna have some walk among seminyak area,there will be lot of fine food and live music, then consider this area is the heaven for you.

Never regret staying at this Hotel,the area close to everywhere.There have live music 7 nights a week, so if you're feeling energetic, come in and dance to blues, funk, rock or reggae. If it's relaxation you're looking for come in on our jazz, acoustic, or world music nights. Around Seminyak area offers something for everyone, with a passion and love for music of every style.

With everything from art stands on the street to high-end boutiques, Seminyak is certain to exceed everybodys' expectations.

I want to give that experience, whether the first or hundredth, to every person who comes to Casa Indigo Hotel. I know they will fall in love with this neighborhood just as I did that first visit and every day since.*errmmm,or I am too dramatic "sigh" *
The wooden bridge
Car Park ;p
I had my breakfast here
inirr says:
Love this hotel too much^^
Posted on: Jun 26, 2010
dinzvyeofvine says:
You are most welcome to Bali....
Posted on: Jun 25, 2010
travelman727 says:
Nice review! I'm ready to pack my bags and head for beautiful Bali :-D
Posted on: Jun 24, 2010
inirr inirr
a very stylish and minimalist boutique hotel in Seminyak Bali Oct 02, 2009
From the first time I step into this hotel, I got mesmerize by the simplicity of this hotel.

This is my kind of hotel, it suits my character. Very simple, minimalist, yet modern and stylish! I LOVE IT!!! Really love it!

It's very clean, not much furniture in it. They've made the table and bed built-in by stone or cement. SO they don't need too much furniture to decorate the room. And because of that, the room seem to be big and cool.

I also love how they made the bathroom. The sink and drawer are built-in too, from cement. Oh I love how they think all about it and made everything seems very simple!

About the facility, there's a 50 meters swimming pool in front of every room. So when you open your door, you're facing a swimming pool. Very nice! And they give 2 blue balls for each room to play^^

And in each room, they got safety box, internet access and cabel tv.

Oh...! And they also have this unique way to recognize each room, not only bu putting number in the door, but they put metal domino. Ah...so stylish!:D

I highly recommend this hotel for a stylish young people like you!:D
Every room face the swimming pool
The garden
The front lobby and receptionist
inirr says:
Thanks Dinz;) Well...it's just because this boutique hotel is to lovely;)
Posted on: Jun 26, 2010
dinzvyeofvine says:
I prefer your pictures rather than mine..I only used my mobile's camera to took the pics...too bad.
Posted on: Jun 25, 2010
inirr says:
Thank you all of my friends for the congrat:)

About the rate, when I stayed there (may 09) I got special price from being local tourist and promo price cause they just opened. It's 340-380 thousand rupiahs / night.
Here's the link if you want to look and ask them about it http://www.casaindigobali.com/
Posted on: Oct 07, 2009