Casa Grande Restaurant

559-732-2272

Casa Grande Restaurant Visalia Reviews

nicolas170 nicolas1…
Waitress Oct 17, 2008
The best waitress there is one that can remeber your order and has a very good attitude tords cutomers. I know her name and I will not give her personal information. She's great. By the way the foods great.
X_Drive X_Drive
Feb 10, 2007
If you have read my review of Corrales' La Fiesta Restaurant you know the father and mother of the owner of this Mexican restaurant in Visalia. Same recipes here. Except that here you can also order a Margarita to go with your meal. This son began with a small establishment back about 15 years ago and did well. He then moved out onto the main commercial street in town and did even better. And when a large mall operation decided to buy out all of the stores, shops and businesses where he was he moved to a newer location where he is today. He hired a very good artist to paint murals on the walls and it makes you feel like you are looking out on a ocean view of Cabo, with fountains and wonderful plants and features everwhere. The meals are just a little more than than at the father's place, but still not expensive. TIP: Do not order the Texas sized Margarita if you plan on driving home. That's nearly 24 ounces and done with plenty of tequilla!

Update: 12/4/2007 - They have hired a waitress who you have to see to believe. Our party had 9, including 4 children and two who have very serious eating problems. One cannot eat any protein, and the other has Celiac desease (no gluten). This waitress took all nine orders, which were split into three tickets, with several changes, and never wrote one thing down. When the food was delivered there was only one minor error. She got the bills correct, including the specials we had not noticed. She was quick to refill drinks, and we had eight different drinks among the nine of us. She was amazing!
nicolas170 says:
She's the manager of Casa Grande and our Dad owns the place.
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008
X_Drive says:
Names I couldn't say, but I do remember one who remembers every persons order without writing it down. We had a party of nine or ten and some had real allergies and special needs. This girl was ultra fabulous. Is that your sis? :)
Posted on: Oct 16, 2008
nicolas170 says:
I have a sister that woks there and she like the best waitress there. Do you remeber her name X_Drive.
Posted on: Oct 16, 2008