Casa Fuerte Bed & Breakfast
No. 14 Libis Road, Puerto Princesa, Philippines
casafuerte.awardspace.info/i… - +63 905-2883725
Compare Puerto Princesa City Hotel Rates (2.3km away)
Casa Fuerte Bed & Breakfast Puerto Princesa Reviews
Not what you expected Jun 19, 2012
Just got back from PPS and stayed in this BNB for 2 nights. We were first time travellers to Palawan and I regret that I stayed here. Good things - the location is near downtown and just 10 minutes away from airport. It is accessible to tricycles so you can go to restaurants or go downtown with no problem. Their Van transfer to and from airport is new and nice. The overall facade is nice.. native inspired theme and boasts serenity and calmness once you're inside. Negative things - when we were checking in, instead of 2 family rooms, we were told that they could only give us 1 family room because the 2nd FR is unavailable (and we have reservations since March 2012). We were transferred to a deluxe room instead and was transferred back to the 2nd FR the next day. The bathroom is made of pebbles and stones and no slippers that you can use while your showering. The shower water pressure is so low that I had to use a glass (the one you use in brushing your teeth) and scoop water from the faucet just to rinse my hair. Lots of mosquitoes so they have several mosquito repellant placed on the cabanas. The souvenir shop has old.. dirty and dusty stocks and finally.. the staff is unfriendly and unaccommodating.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
good accomodation, good meals Sep 26, 2011
we arrived at PPC friday morning their service waited for us patiently since we had a 30mins delay on our flight schedule, their melon juice was so so good, and we got 6 glasses for our 3-day tour (2glasses daily), bedroom was good so relaxing, even the comfort room has an accent of limestones and marbles, at night the effects of light surronded at the gazeebo area was so beatiful, their tour guides assigned to us during our city tour and underground tour namely
DJ mak and Marie were so sensible and fun to be with. their meals were so delicious not only their breakfast and cocktails but even their lunch and dinner. so to those who want to go a peaceful living and good ambiance travel at palawan, i am highly recommending CASA FUERTE two thumbs up. dont believe those people saying it not good because they are losers LOL. God bless us all
Casa Fuerte Bed & Breakfast Feb 17, 2010
Casa Fuerte is the newest Bali Inspired Inn in Puerto Princesa City
Casa Fuerte offers 18 fully furnished Air-conditioned Rooms. A Resto-Bar and a lot more other amenities.
Casa Fuerte also offers Packaged Tours for your Travel Convenience.
1. There's someone to pick us up from the airport. Though the airport of PP is located near the city, taking a tricycle going to town from the airport won't really be a hassle.
2. Since we have limited time and we want to see much of PP, the hotel has pre-arrange tours for us. The tours turned out to be not too bad at all.
3. The margarita is good, we have not tried their meals.
4. The room is clean and pretty enough with Bali and local theme. They should have keep the local theme instead.
5. There's security round the clock.
6. Early check in is okay if the room is available already.
1. The person in front desk was not really paying much to details. She asked for my deposit receipt several times. She asked several times for our payment even we already paid it. Though she was nice to us.
2. The hotel is not centrally located, though this is not really a problem. PP is not that big anyway. Everywhere is one tricycle away.
3. Internet connection sucks big time.
PP - Puerto Princesa
3.5 stars - my real rating
Part of the Mindoro/Palawan, Philippines travel blog