Casa Elena

Casa Elena  - Beach in Vama Veche
Casa Elena  - Patio Casa Elena
Casa Elena  - Beach in 2 Mai
Casa Elena  - Walkway between 2 Mai and Vama Veche

Compare Mangalia Hotel Rates (1.9km away)

Casa Elena 2 Mai Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Great guest house Jan 01, 2018
Great owners providing impeccably clean and nicely (some might considered as not the most modern style) furnished rooms, shared bathrooms and a great communal kitchen. There's a big table in the kitchen but also smaller tables on the patio.

I liked the outdoor sinks for washing bathing suits and beach stuff. There are also washing lines in the garden for drying bathing suits and towels.

The guest house is about 10-15 minutes from the beach and in one of the side streets away from the main road. Unfortunately, the road is not so well maintained. There are two grocery stores near by. It takes about 30 minutes to walk to Vama Veche, a slightly more alternative and livlier town than 2 Mai. There are also frequent buses that stop in Vama Veche, 2 Mai and other towns along the coast.

I felt quite welcome at Casa Elena. The owners are a middle aged couple who run the guest house with the help of their son. Although, the mum did not speak English we were still able to communicate, which made me feel quite at home. I quite enjoyed my stay here. I hope I can come back one day. Highly recommend staying here! :)
Patio Casa Elena
Beach in 2 Mai
Walkway between 2 Mai and Vama Vec…
Beach in Vama Veche

Compare Mangalia Hotel Rates (1.9km away)

2 Mai Map