Casa Do Relogio Obidos

Casa Do Relogio Obidos Rates and Deals

Casa Do Relogio Obidos Reviews

davidx davidx
Mar 18, 1999
This is really more like a guesthouse, with rooms slightly up and down from the entrance and the breakfast room up a different flight of steps. It is just outside the main gates of the walled city.

For us it had two overwhelming advantages. Given that I felt quite ill, I did not want to go far to eat - but I was hungry; there was a restaurant within yards,

The other advantage was a roof terrace which we were able to use to full advantage the day following our arrival.

The price was moderate but I am sure that as we were out of season, we could have obtained something cheaper if we had left it until arrival - though as it turned out, I'm glad we didn't. I can't imagine it's a very good idea to avoid booking in high season.

Casa Do Relogio Obidos Overview

The Casa Do Relogio Hotel is located in Obidos making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has television, shower, separate shower and tub, balcony/terrace. The amenities and services offered at this Obidos accommodation include shops, car park. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise outdoor pool. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. To make your reservation at the Casa Do Relogio Hotel quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Casa Do Relogio Amenities