Casa Del Gelato

(03) 9347 0220

Casa Del Gelato Melbourne Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
Delicious Italian Gelato in MELBOURNE! May 12, 2010
Craving for dessert after having a good meal? Afraid that you would put on weight just for eating ice cream? FRET NOT!

Casa Del Gelato is the place for you to have your delicious healthy ice cream.

My guy and I, we were walking up and down the entire street of Lygon to check out the prices and choices of gelatos. There was Gelatissimo, this company...there is one in my country and it is good but it is just too costly. Forget about it.

Finally, we decided to pop by Casa Del Gelato and saw the prices! Worthy...trust me, the prices for the number of flavours are pretty good. I'd posted photos of what we had (they're from the first time, too bad I didn't snap for the second time) and what you see, we shared for two of us. It was enough :)

There is a WIDE variations and even soy gelatos. With no regrets, I can say that you will like theirs too. The chocolate is REALLY awesome and I love mint so I will always have it and the mango too. Yum yum.

You have to try it to know it. Well, if you're dining in Lygon Street, don't forget to leave some space for some gelatos from Casa Del Gelato!
travelman727 says: