Casa Consuelo

Check Pagudpud Hotel Deals

Casa Consuelo Pagudpud Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Could be cheaper Jun 11, 2015
I was so excited to stay here. It looks pleasant and the surrounding was very nice and calm. However, it felt a bit expensive for the value because of the following:

1) Not beach front.

2) They charge for extended stay even though there is no next guest checking in to our room.

3) The room is just ok in size.

The good side is that it has a nearby bat cave which you can easily cross from the resort. This is interesting to get too and not hard. The bat pee is quite strong smell of ammonia though so we are advised not to get any closer or get in. Beside the small rock cave are shallow pools of water that you can swim in. Pretty cool.

The beach is a short walk away fronting a bigger and fancier resort which is Hannah's. Although many of their rooms seem a bit tacky in design, I think the cost is alright esp bec it is a big resort and has much more amenities and activities offered like zipline, atv ride. Also, Hannah's is beach front. I thought I probably should go stay there next time.

What is a bit annoying is that I left my two-piece which we hang to dry. I communicated many times to the owner that they either return bring it with them when they go to Manila so I can get it or send it and I pay them, but they didn't seem keen to assist me. That was a bit unpleasant part.

Food is good here and some guests even come here to dine. They also have nice juices/shakes.

A redeeming quality of the owner is that he showed us to the cave and to a hill which shows a good view of the place. That was cool.

Check Pagudpud Hotel Deals