Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca

Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca Rates and Deals

Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca Reviews

dliler dliler
Amazing Hotel in the Heart of Cuernavaca Jul 30, 2010
I started my second adventure in Casa Colonial, and I don't think I could have picked a better place. It was probably the best place I've stayed at in my life. The room was large and amazing. My stay was in January, so I decided to light the fire to give some added warmth.

In addition the the amazing room and courtyard, the restaurant served some delicious food. I had the salmon and my girlfriend had the chicken, and both left us in a state of euphoria.

I'd have to recommend this place if you want to have a nice night or two out, however, I do have to say that you pay for what you get. It's not cheap to say the least.

Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca Overview

The Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca is a four-star luxury hotel located in the middle of the city. The hotel puts guests nearby to many of the city’s attractions, including restaurants, shops, and clubs. Guests will also be nearby to many cultural attractions, including the city’s 16th century cathedral. The Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca is easily accessible by car, and guests who drive there can enjoy free valet parking throughout their stay. Guests can also get around town easily on foot.

The rooms of the Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca all include attached bathrooms with showers. The colonial-style rooms also offer cable televisions with local television channels and wireless Internet access. At this hotel, children under the age of twelve can stay with their parents for free, as long as no extra bedding will be needed, but children over the age of twelve will be treated by the hotel as adults.

Guests of this hotel can enjoy plenty of on-site amenities, including bellboy services. The Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca also offers its guests many other modern amenities.

Casa Colonial Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Pool Outdoor

Related Travel Blogs About Casa Colonial Hotel Cuernavaca

Learning Spanish in Cuernavaca, Mexico
With the typical disorientation of a traveler, I knew I wasn’t in my own bed from the moment I awakened. The birds outside my room’s open window were welcoming the day with songs different fro…Cuernavaca for students not wishing to stay in private homes. I wandered into a beautiful establishment named Hotel Casa Colonial

Check Casa Colonial Hotel Rates and Deals