Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores Lima Reviews

juliuscano juliusca…
4 star hotel in Lima Feb 07, 2011
hey buddy, in Lima you should stay in this hotel in the center of Miraflores and in Peru you could look for hotel of the same chain:
stian79 stian79
Amazing hotel Jul 13, 2011
Stayed in the hotel for 4 days. Had originally book a two bed "superior" room for us, but just before I arrived, I noticed I could cancel my booking free of charge and take an upgrade to a suite for the same price online due to little guests during our stay.

I arrived early (2 hours before check inn) and tried to get our room. The room wasn't ready yet so I had to wait one hour first. When I could check inn they gave my an upgrade to a "senior suite" with a jacuzzi and sauna in the bathroom.

The staff was extremely friendly and they seemed to enjoy our company as we were drinking heavily in the bar and checking out the city life. Especially my female travel buddy that enjoyed a little too much tequila every night made sure everybody in the hotel knew us. I think most of the hotel quest are a bit older and more "civilized" than we were... ;)

But nonetheless, we loved the staff and at checkout time we only payed for one drink each... Even though we've managed to drink up several bottles of alcohol in the bar... (Yes, we did have a drinking problem after 4 weeks of traveling in Peru...) :P

They have a nice swimming pool and a fitness room. You can also get a nice massage there, though we never got that far..

Want a good hotel with a friendly staff and don't mind the extra expense? Choose this hotel. It's amazing!
Swimming pool
Swimming pool
sweettangerine sweettan…
charming 4**** in bustling Miraflores Sep 19, 2009
Due to some mix-up in our accommodation planning, we spent our first night in Peru in this lovely upscale hotel. The Casa Andina Private Collection Miraflores has an excelent location in a rather quiet street, a few blocks away from the heart of Miraflores and the Arts and Crafts markets.

The hotel has a spacious and pleasant lobby and offered a pisco sour as a welcome drink.

From the outside the hotel looks nothing special but the rooms are spacious and nicely decorated with tradtitional Peruvian arts.

The double bed was extremely comfortable and filled up with lots of pillows an cushions.

In the room there were nice extras such as turn down service with a freshly baked cookie and complimentary water bottles, bath robe, slippers etc...

I also adored the biologic toiletries and soaps in the bathroom.

Since the hotel was part of an inclusive tour, I do not know the cost of overnight stay, but I'd definitely would stay here again on my own account.

On the first night of my stay, we left very early and didn't have breakfast but there was coffee, danish pastries and cookies foreseen in the lobby.

On the last night, back in Miraflores, we staid at this hotel again and had breakfast the next morning: a sumptuous American breakfast buffet with a chef cooking the eggs to your liking and several "local" extras such as churros and tropical fruits. Definitely the best breakfast of our 3 week's trip!
view from my room
in the lobby
polvandenwirre says:
So did i (see my Peru blog)....
Posted on: Nov 05, 2012
Vlindeke says:
Me too :))
Posted on: Jun 21, 2010
sethisuresh says:
Good review. I have also stayed at this hotel.
Posted on: Jun 18, 2010
Vlindeke Vlindeke
Luxury hotel at a good location in Miraflores Sep 19, 2009
A luxury hotel at a very good location in Miraflores.

Nice lobby, friendly staff. Great rooms with flat screen television. I just adored the beds with a pile of pillows ;-) Bathroom was just fine.

The art decoration of the room was nice too.

Actually we were booked in Casa Andina Miraflores San Antonio (Av. 28 de Julio, 1088 Miraflores Lima) but it turned out that we were upgraded to Casa Andina Miraflores Private Collection (La Paz 463, 1088 Miraflores Lima).

Did not have the chance to use the pool (it looked fine!). We left in the morning at 4.00 am, so the breakfast was not opened yet, but the hotel offered coffee, tea and breakfast rolls in the lobby.

For more information and pictures: They have the so called ‘classical’ hotels, comfortable hotels and the ‘private collection’, luxury hotels. In total 17 hotels, six of the private collection and eleven classical hotels.
Room 463

• Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower