Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha

Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Rates and Deals

Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Reviews

Daniel Daniel
Apr 02, 2007
This hotel is an amazing hotel, and the only thing I have against it is the orange juice it served. (Much of the orange juice here in Peru seems to have a sour taste to it). My first night in this hotel I had a room facing San Augustin street. I thought it would have been impossible to fall asleep there, but the crazy Peruvian drivers seem to give the horn a much needed break after the sun goes down. I had a cool little balcony, and the meals served in the restaurant were pretty good. Toast, eggs, yogurt. There was a bit of everything.

My second night in the hotel (a few days later) I was switched to a different room towards the back of the hotel. I watched spanish MTV and the BBC for a while...I think I got more channels in that hotel than I get at home!

Nothing to worry about at this hotel - there´s something to suite everyone´s needs, and the majority of the employees understand english! Although, I should warn you about the altitude; stairs have never been so hard to climb...
Outside the rooms
"A picture?"
My room
bramwan says:
Hope you have a great time in Peru. It is amazing. We spent a month there last year and would go back in a heartbeat.
Posted on: Apr 07, 2007

Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Overview

The Casa Andina Classic Cusco Koricancha Hotel is located just three blocks from the crowded main square area. It is just a short walking distance to the Koricancha Temple and other historical sites. The Casa Andina Classic Cusco Koricancha Hotel is located at Calle San Agust A-n 371 in Cusco, Peru. The airport is just a short distance away, as is public transportation via taxi or bus.

The Casa Andina Classic Cusco Koricancha Hotel offers 57 guestrooms for travelers. Rooms at this hotel feature cable TV, private bathrooms, central heating, IDD telephones, patios and feather duvets. Decor style is modern and elegant, appropriate for this type of hotel.

The Casa Andina Classic Cusco Koricancha Hotel is actually a collection of two old colonial houses that have been remodeled by the hotel companies. This is a three-star hotel. The on-site restaurant serves “nouveau” Andean food. Other amenities include a free breakfast buffet, a coffee bar, Internet access in public areas (as well as guestrooms) and scenic viewing. The hotel was first opened in 2004.

Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower