Cartagena Hotels

Browse 22 Cartagena, Colombia hotel reviews for 174 Cartagena hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$44 - $224

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Cartagena

Rosario Islands Hotels33.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cartagena Hotels and Deals

#1 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
montecarlostar says: "There's nothing but good things I can say about this hotel as it was one of the ..."
#2 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
AlexandraTheGreat7 says: "I stayed at the Capilla del Mar Hotel for 1 week and I must say it was a very pl..."
$87
#3 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
Paisaroundeworld says: "Best Choice for the first timers in Cartagena. Push and it has an amazing pool. ..."
$172
#4 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
TreadinTroddenTrails says: "This hotel is located directly in front of the clock tower in the old city in Ca..."
$52
#5 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
Mitchellleary says: "I stayed in Casablanca Las Americas in 2005 as a treat for my girlfriend. The ho..."
#6 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
Iboy01 says: "I loved this hostel, i have stayed in a fair few over the years, if you dont wan..."
#7 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
arielle137 says: "I stayed here for a week in March 2011 and my friend and I both loved. Perhaps b..."
$97
#8 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
Cho says: "In March of this year we went on a four day trip to Cartagena where we stayed at..."
$74
#9 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
seangee says: "My stay at Hotel San Pietro was all good. The staff here was very helpful and fr..."
$46
#10 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
Nair2011 says: "Hilton Cartagena hotel is located Avenida Almirante Brion, El Laguito, Cartagena..."
$89
#11 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
sabremoose says: "The Villa Colonial is in central Getsemani in the old part of Cartagena. There ..."
#12 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
melsadventure says: "A great location in the heart of the centro. Three working internet terminals. ..."
#13 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
seangee says: "The Calamari Hostel is a good choice for a budget stay in Cartagena. The locatio..."
#14 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
btkuhn says: "This is one of the best cheap options in cartagena. It's nothing great, but it i..."
#15 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
RIGAS says: "the prices of hotels in cartagena are absolutely crazy..!!! i can't remember to ..."
$48
#16 of 174 hotels in Cartagena
montecarlostar says: "This hostel is located in one of the worst areas of Cartagena. It's actually not..."
$29