Buslingthorpe Lane, Leeds, United Kingdom

Check Leeds Hotel Deals

Carr Mills Leeds Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Carr Mills Jun 13, 2016
If budget is a concern, then yes, this is a good place. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

Things I didn't like about this place:

- Far from everything. 30 minutes walk to the city and along the way there's nothing so imagine a long, boring walk.

- It's a student accommodation yet you have to pay to use the washing machine and dryer (about GBP 2.30 and GBP 1.50 respectively), which I find a bit too pricey

- Shared common area (kitchen/TV) was spacious but as a student accommodation, you can expect the place NOT to be well kept. It was horrible and I refuse to step in unless really necessary. Watching TV wasn't comfortable cos the place smells.

- Room is of decent size with attached bathroom - good for basics, but really sad, miserable and gloomy if you're thinking of long term stay.

- Walls are paper-thin. I could hear my flat mates plugging in their socket to the power point, opening/closing the drawers/ talking on the phone... Basically, you'd better be idle otherwise everything could be heard.

Things that's worth a compliment

- It's cheap

Unfortunately the only thing I hate about my stay in Leeds is this accommodation so I definitely won't return to this place.

Check Leeds Hotel Deals