Carpe Noctem

Check Budapest Hotel Deals

Carpe Noctem Budapest Reviews

Gr8ChairmanMeow Gr8Chair…
Best Hostel Experience Anywhere Jun 19, 2011
Don't be dissuaded by the low rating for the bed, unless you're the antisocial type you won't be sleeping much in it anyways (though it does serve as a convenient place to leave your heaping backpack).

I've been to many hostels in Europe, many highly rated and recommended to me by other world travelers, but Carpe Noctem stand several notches above the rest. While most hostels strike one as very hotel in feel, with the distinction between employees and guests very clear, Carpe Noctem has no such divide and is by far the most social hostel I have ever been to.

How do I back that claim? For starters most of the employees are fellow travelers themselves, taking a sojourn from globetrotting to work at the hostel they love. This alone made a huge impact on my experience at the hostel with four of the employees becoming very good friends of mine.

If anyone is curious to know more about Carpe Noctem, I encourage you to contact me or visit hostelworld.com and see the reviews for yourself!
Blake86 Blake86
Carpe Rocks Dec 24, 2011
If your a solo traveler then you have to stay at carpe no doubt about it.This has to be the Best Hostel in the Entire city.This hostel is not just a bed they organize nightely events and pretty much take you around the city and get drunk.One night its a pub crawl and then the next night we just went club hoping.They really make an effort to keep the place super clean and fun.Every body working there is awesome and that is the only place i would stay if i was in Buda on the pest side.
Pattywac Pattywac
The Place to be in Budapest Aug 27, 2011
This place is place to be in Budapest!!! In my years of travelling and staying in hostels, I've never had so much fun then staying in Carpe Noctem!!!

Whether you're travelling solo or in a small group...you feel like you're at home here. The best staff and owner I've ever met.

If I wasn't on a tight schedule, I would have easily stayed here for an extra week or two.

So people...when you go to Budapest, Carpe Noctem is the place to be!!!!
travalots travalots
Searching for a good hostel in Budapest? Jul 14, 2011
I spent a few nights in Carpe Noctem hostel right in Budapest city centre and had a very pleasant stay. The staff is super friendly and helpful and the hostel is very well run, and kept spotless. It couldn't be easier to make it to this hostel from the train station. As you'll soon realise, those arrows you see on the pavement are pointing straight to the hostel!! Yesss,... relax, get your map back in in your bag and get ready to enjoy the night after dumping your backpack in the hostel. First thing they do is to give you a map with crosses (circles actually) highlighting nightlife hotspots. Explore on your own or join the hostel staff and residents on a night out. Enjoy!! :)

Check Budapest Hotel Deals