Carolina Hotel

Jl. Lingkar Tuk-tuk Siadong, Samosir, Indonesia
Carolina Hotel - the board to jump to Toba Lake
Carolina Hotel - details
Carolina Hotel - my bungalow :)
Carolina Hotel - breakfast view
Carolina Hotel - my room

Check Samosir Hotel Deals

Carolina Hotel Samosir Reviews

inikeke inikeke
The best view point to enjoy magnificent TOBA LAKE Nov 25, 2007
I felt lucky to pick this hotel to stay during my trip to Samosir island in Toba Lake. Very good deal, with only about 90,000 rupiah (10 US$), I got best angle to enjoy the amazing view of Toba Lake! A "traditional Bataknese house" look-alike bungalow with big enough room (were 3-4 girls in it), double or queen size bed, warm shower (but no towel), restaurant for meals (no free breakfast, for sorry) and the most was big pool in front of my room, named TOBA LAKE. I and my friends could swim anytime as we could resist on its freezing clean “no sticky” fresh water, for sure with some fishes and shrimps around.. :D love it!
my bungalow :)
the board to jump to Toba Lake
breakfast view
jakartamaju says:
haha...kuburannya disebelah bungalow yang 60ribuan (atau if you are lucky bisa jadi 30ribuan). ada pendopo + kuburannya dan ternyata gak cuma disitu aja, ada lagi kuburan kecil diatas, deket tiang komunikasi :)
Posted on: Oct 30, 2008
mr_shanet says:
haha ok :) well i pack for 20 days usually stay in hotels with towels i guess, guess i have to make room from now on in my backpack just in case :)
Posted on: Oct 30, 2008
inikeke says:
jakartamaju>> penampakan? waaah... baru denger tuh!! kuburan sebelah mana ya? boleh diulang tuh.. :D

shane>> still naughty you are.. :)) my point is to bring your own towel laah.. :D
Posted on: Oct 29, 2008