Carnaval - Oruro

Carnaval - Oruro - Tinkus

Carnaval - Oruro Reviews

jendara jendara
Carnaval de Oruro Feb 20, 2009
This festival which has been declared by UNESCO as a "Masterpiece of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanityas" is the biggest party in which you can appreciate the rich bolivian folcklore with its variety of dances among which "Diablada", "Morenada", "Caporales", "Tinkus" and many more.

The Oruro Carnival lasts two days mainly on Saturday carnival which is the main entrance to honor the "Virgin of Socavon" and Sunday carnival day that the entry is made by the carnival.

In Oruro quadrupling its hotel capacity in these festivities is necessary to apply to a travel agency that provides a service to all inclusive.

I recommend to take a complete tour from La Paz by the "Yungas Adventure Travel" agency "YAT" located on Sagarnaga street in the gallery Dorian Flat 4.
jendara says:
Yes is very fun, but is only once on a year!!!
Posted on: Feb 23, 2009
jendara says:
Thanks for the comment, today saturday was the great day in Oruro!!!
Posted on: Feb 21, 2009
aggieaggie says:
I like this review, it's a great fest and beautiful pictures Jose!
Posted on: Feb 21, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Carnaval - Oruro

A Folk Festival
In the next weekend, Michael (morle) return from Rurrenabaque, and we meeting on nigth friday to celebrate his birthday, I dont know where we can go, until at the suggestion of my daughter, we decide…Carnaval de Oruro, and it was a really lucky because in this time of year, these celebrations are very…
Another tour by La Paz
On Saturday, we met Michael (morle) a little late, after the folk festival of Friday’s nigth, and went to lunch but this time barbacoa because Michael as the previous day proved a "Hot assortment" …Oruro Carnival's next 2009.     Paseando por La Paz   El sábado nos encontramos con Michael (morle) un poco tarde después de la fiesta folklórica del viernes…
Bye Bye Bolivia
I can´t say that I will be crying to see the back of Bolivia. Don´t get me wrong, it´s a beautiful country with fantastic and varied scenery and endless opportunities to do things on a budget…Carnaval in Oruro where there were hundreds in the parade flashing their knickers at all and sundry. I reckon…

Check Oruro Hotel Deals