Carnaval Churrascaria

77 Jalan SS 22/19, Damansara, Malaysia

Carnaval Churrascaria Damansara Reviews

jesa145 jesa145
Delicious Brazilian Meal : A Haven for Meat Lovers :D May 31, 2011
For the quality of food and the price you pay, I say this place is reasonable. If you're a meat lover, you'll be in heaven. But if you aren't a meat fan or if you're a vegetarian, there is always an option for a vegetarian buffet with about 8 to 12 different types of salads, rice and beans and desserts to choose from. The vegetarian buffet goes for about RM40 per head (drinks are priced separately) and the buffet with the churrasca is well priced at approximately RM55 per person.

Basically Carnaval Churrascaria restaurant derives it's concept from a traditional Brazilian BBQ meal. Meat is BBQ'd on long skewers and waiters skillfully walk around the restaurant with one hand holding the long skewer with meat and a long carving knife and a small plate to rest the tip of the skewer when they come to your table.

As I'm allergive to most red meats.. My choice was left to only the chicken, fish, chicken sausage and bbq'd pineapples which are DIVINE! If there ever is such a think as overdosing on pineapples.. this is where you will be at risk.. a worthwhile risk. The roast beef and the roasted lamb shoulder looks fantastic and smelled even more heavenly. I almost risked an allergy attack as I was salivating as I observed my mates savour their meal.

The desserts are fantastic also... the fried banana with ice cream and caramalized brown sugar.. OOHHHHH...

So if you're in for a treat in KL and wondering where to go grab a bite... I truly recommend this place. Oh! and to muslims, this place is Halal too.. so no worries :D

-----------I'll post pictures up soon----------------

Compare Kota Damansara Hotel Rates (1.4km away)

Carnaval Churrascaria Map