Carluccio's

0115 947 0309

Carluccio's Nottingham Reviews

MrsJ MrsJ
Authentic Italian food in the heart of Nottingham Feb 19, 2017
I swung by Carluccio's after a manic morning of shopping to refuel myself for more shopping in the afternoon. I love authentic Italian food and was tempted inside by reading the menu outside and spotting the linguine ai frutti di mare. I went inside to see if it was possible to get a table and was seated promptly and my order was taken soon afterwards. The staff were very friendly, polite and helpful and I was very happy with the level of service I received. Unfussy plates and bowls of food passed by as I waited and you could hear happy contented sighs from diners as they ate. My own dinner was no exception as I sipped a glass of wine recommended to me to compliment my lunch and it certainly did.

There is also a small area by the entrance where you can buy authentic Italian food and I purchased some torcetti biscuits and a jar of hare ragu sauce, both of which were as delicious as I'd hoped for them to be when I was able to sample them at home.

I'd recommend this restaurant all day long. If you love genuine authentic Italian food then this is a brilliant place to go.

Check Nottingham Hotel Deals