Carluccio's Caffe

0871 230 4472

Carluccio's Caffe Manchester Reviews

katiemyers85 katiemye…
Disappointed Apr 10, 2011
I was quite excited about going here as i have heard lots about it. I found it to be very disappointing. The service was poor and there was little atmosphere. I wont be going there again.
Glamour88 Glamour88
Carluccio's Caffe - Trafford Centre Jun 05, 2010
I was very disappointed by the Carluccio's caffe in Manchester, after having been to Carluccio's in Windsor and having a great meal. I went to Carluccio's on a Sunday evening and it was very quiet, yet still I found the service poor. Initially when we were being shown to our table the waitress was very friendly, however once seated the waitresses spent most of the time talking to each other and you literally had to wave at them to get their attention, I noticed that the other couple of tables having a similar problem. As for the food, I ordered the Lasagne and only ate a small amount because it tasted as though it had been microwaved, was very burnt and the meat tasted like some form of canned meat. My friend ordered a different pasta dish and hers had the same affect, she could only eat a small amount.

Check Manchester Hotel Deals