Carlsbad RV Park & Campground

Check Carlsbad Hotel Deals

Carlsbad RV Park & Campground Reviews

freespirit3 freespir…
Carlsbad RV Park & Campground Jun 07, 2009
Apparently I don't speak "New Mexican" cause I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I had booked what they called a bunkhouse and arrived to find out that was an RV instead of the cute little cabins I had intended to book.

Putting that aside, it was a very nice place. I had never stayed in an RV before so I didn't know what exactly to expect, however the kids thought this was all planned this way and I was "the coolest" for picking this. Basically the RV had 2 sides: the master bedroom with queen size bed and the "bunkhouse" side which includes 2 sets of bunk beds in a separate room. Then ok course the standard kitchen, restroom, and living area. This RV also came with a flat screen TV and DVD player and a surround sound stereo system. Directly outside the unit we had a built in BBQ grill and picnic table which came in handy.

Then came the rest of the RV park amenities. . . This place is a kid pleaser. They have a petting zoo, a turtle habitat, a flower/rose garden, a playground, and indoor pool, an arcade, Tire swings, and of course if that wasn't enough, they also rent bicycles to race. It even has a dog park area for your pooch!

They have tent camping sites, RV sites, RV rentals (bunkhouses), and rental cabins. The staff is friendly and helpful regarding local area information and great at giving directions to get you around all the construction going on in town.

Though it wasn't what I expected, the people were so friendly and welcoming that how could you not love it.
Entrance to the RV Park Also the …
Game Room & Arcade