Carlos Rosario Beach
Culebra, Puerto Rico
Carlos Rosario Beach Culebra Reviews
Gasp!: There are other beaches on Culebra. Jun 01, 2011
Sharing an island with world renowned beacutiful Flamenco Beach is no easy task. Carlos Rosario can be considered a less attractive often overlooked cousin in the seaside family. Fortunately for playa carlos rosario (PCR), flamenco beach in all its beauty does not have much snorkeling. Thi brings visitors to PCR
- PCR is about a 30 minute hike from culebra beach campgrounds.
- Buy a big bottle of water for the hike.
- Picturesque views of the carribean sea
- Very rough terrain
- Beautiful flowers
- Carlos Rosario is a quiet deserted beach, nothing (usually) and no one. no facilities.
- PCR is not to be confused with playa tamarindo which you will pass along the trail. Read the sign and keep on.
- Watch out for snakes on the trail.
- You have to go at least 100 feet for the best snorkeling.
- Stand in the center of the beach. swim out 30ft and go right.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!