Carlo's Pizza, Tagaytay
Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Tagaytay, Philippines
www.carlospizza.net - +63 (46) 4130707
Carlo's Pizza, Tagaytay Reviews
Pizzas, Margaritas, & great views May 22, 2014
If you are in Tagaytay for a relaxing afternoon or evening, good conversation, a snack or two, a few drinks, fresh air, and great views, then this is the place to be.
Carlo's Pizza offers the following that will keep you coming back:
1. a beautiful panoramic view of Taal volcano and Taal Lake
2. an affordable range of yummy snacks and light meals to choose from: pizza, mexican snacks (nachos, tacos, wraps), pasta, starters (onion rings, fries & wedges, cheese sticks, fish & chips, sausages, calamari, chicken fingers), soups, salads, chicken choices (buffalo wings, fried chicken, italian breaded), and calzone
Update: for a spicy snack, try their crunchy thin crust Messicana pizza with Jalapeños! If it's still not hot enough for you (like for me), add droplets of their Caramba Extra Hot Habanero Sauce (the red one), woooh! :)
3. reasonably priced beers and cocktails- you HAVE TO try their margaritas! :)
4. a relaxed ambience with light music playing in the background; you have a choice of dining inside or al fresco style while taking in the view
5. and last but not the least, good service!
Hot to get there: Via SLEX from Manila, take either the Sta Rosa Exit (right at Coca-Cola plant then stay on the road until the end) or the Eton City Exi(left from the Eton Commercial Complex then stay on the road until its end). Turn right once you reach the Tagaytay Market, go past the rotunda and Days Hotel- after you see Days Hotel, go slow, and watch out for the sign by the road (left side). It is in the same compound as The Grill (of Antonio's).
To see other attractions and photos of Tagaytay City, go to-
*Menu/prices quoted may change*29May2011*DaiVe*
8 / 8 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!