Carlo's Bakery

95 Washington Street, Hoboken, NJ, USA
(201) 659-3671
Carlo's Bakery - Servicing customer one at a time.
Carlo's Bakery - Inside look of Carlo's Back Shop
Carlo's Bakery - Few cakes on the display!
Carlo's Bakery - Saturday afternoon customer lined up starting from here and ending all the way 2 blocks from here.
Carlo's Bakery - Corner of Newark and Washington Street
Carlo's Bakery - Sunday very early in the morning it looks empty outside...

Carlo's Bakery Hoboken Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Cake boss - Carlo's Bake Shop Aug 25, 2013
Friends from Texas visited us for a week and as usual I was their tour guide for NJ and NY area. Carlo's Bake Shop in Hoboken was one of the must see item among all in their bucket. So for the first time I drove them to the Cake Boss store in Hoboken at the corner of Newark and Washington Street.

It was early Saturday afternoon and was surprised to see the big line ending all the way 2 blocks away from the store entrance. So we gave up the idea of having a piece of cake. Seeing their disappointment, I have decided to make another trip next day (Sunday Morning) at 7 AM that is when they open early in the morning for public.

Next day we arrived very early around 7:05 AM, saw few families already lined up coming all the way from Pennsylvania, Connecticut and upstate NY and we are from NJ. So my friends were all able to try Carlo's cake. They were so happy so was I, not because I tasted something extra ordinary but was happy to experience it.

Cake Boss is an American reality television series, airing on the cable television network TLC. The show follows the operations of Carlo's Bakery, a family-owned business in Hoboken, New Jersey
Saturday afternoon customer lined …
Sunday very early in the morning i…
Inside look of Carlo's Back Shop
Few cakes on the display!
wandafromtexas says:
my daughter lived their and I stayed a few nights when she was with Continental/United Airlines...really different part of NJ ! and the bakery....would love to sample!
Posted on: Nov 02, 2013
cimtech says:
Jim, Brain and Andrea thank you all for your comments and browsing the review.
Posted on: Sep 02, 2013
missandrea81 says:
I thought the prices were a bit inflated, but since they're on TV...lol ;) You're a good friend!
Posted on: Sep 02, 2013