Caribou Highlands Lodge

Caribou Highlands Lodge Lutsen Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
First Class Enjoyment In All of Minnesota Jun 28, 2014
Stay at the Caribou Main Lodge for the Lutsen99er in June 2015

I have to admit I have written other reviews of this property, all positive of course. I figure I do another positive review.

Check in was done well, staff were very friendly. Property has good parking and good access to everything. Room was very clean and a great size. Comfortable beds and good carpet. Felt nice on the feet. The flat screen T.V. has a DVD player and the front desk has movies you can check out. There are also games in the lodge. Good restaurant is provided. Room has good fridge and microwave. Also the air condition worked really well. I can only highly recommend this property for anyone to stay. Will come back for winter time to ski and next year for the Lutsen 99er. Thanks again.
good room at the Caribou
world-traveller123 world-tr…
Amazing Gem to Stay In Lutsen Jun 29, 2013
Stayed at the Caribou Highland Lodge for 2 nights in middle February 2014.

I have nothing to say but great things about this accommodation.I was impressed with how nice the facilities were and how helpful and nice all the staff were during our visit. The rooms were clean, well stocked, and roomy. The lodge was first-class all the way with a great dining room/bar downstairs. Food and service were terrific. I checked in and the staff were friendly and gave good customer service. I was amazed to how well the lobby was. Had a nice sitting area and a nice fireplace. The room I had was on the 2nd floor and was great access. Short walk to anything. My room faced Moose Mountain and the below walkway which was amazing. Room was very clean. Also came with a nice whirlpool bathtub. The water was always nice and hot. Also room came with a nice fridge and microwave. The bed was very big and comfortable. Large assortment of different pillows to choose from. This would be room 206. Which also had a plus of having main stairwell to outside beside. As this was a ski in and ski out property. Very amazing. I just walk outside my door and I was on the blue diamond path that goes straight to Moose Mountain lift. Then at end of the day. You just ski down from the Bridge run and you end up back at the Lodge either in front or out back. Quite convenient for sure. Parking out front is quite good enough for anyone staying here. This property has many options. As I stayed in the main lodge. There is also a condo facility. Also the Poplar Homes and another part of a lodge are all with Caribou Highlands.

I recommend anyone to stay here at anytime. Whether it be singles, families, Seniors or couples. A good time for everyone.

The bar and restaurant at this facility is really good as well.

Caribou Highlands Lodge Overview

We are the Premier four-season destination resort nestled in the Sawtooth Mountains in Lutsen, Minnesota, offering a multitude of activities and even more ways to relax. From spring river fishing, championship golf at Superior National to mountain biking and hiking in summer to fall color tours to the best downhill skiing in Mid-America right from our Ski-in/Ski-out Resort ... just to name a few. DLH - Duluth International Airport - 90 miles NE

Located in the Sawtooth Mtns 90 miles NE of Duluth