Caribou Coffee

7101 France Avenue Edina, Edina, MN, USA

Caribou Coffee Edina Reviews

sincitytraveler sincityt…
Buck the Starbuck's and Head for the Caribou! Aug 14, 2008
There's nothing better than a fresh cup of coffee to go with a New York style bagel. So when I was ordering my Bagel sandwich at Bruegger's (see my review)I saw that there was a Caribou Coffee attached to it and high tailed it over to have some that is! I have to say that Caribou is just more fitting for Minnesota than's rustic and there's no foo foo grande,venti schmenti stuff...its small, medium and LARGE! They basically have all the different hot or iced/blended coffee's you'd expect to find at "you know where" without being in your face on every street corner or supermarket! I love their motto "Life is short...Stay awake for it!" I also think they're coffee tastes better too. I had the MEDIUM white chocolate mocha and it was GREAT! Again, the barrista (probably called coffee clerk here!) was very nice and patient with me mulling over the menu since it was all new to me. I was now all revved up and ready to go to the Minneapolis meetup!
I love their motto!
the_bill says:
Not too many people can make a chain coffee shop sound fun, but you pulled it off Sal! Well done. :)
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008
travelman727 says:
Sal, great review! Like you write, White Chocolate Mocha is hard to beat :-D
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008
pinchora says:
ha ha ha!! Caribou is fabulous! My friend is upset she quit Best Buy cuz there's one in the corporate office... that caribou is the number one grossing caribou in the Country!!! In a corporate office? That's alot of workers who want their quick breaks!
Posted on: Aug 13, 2008