Caribbean Tours

73 Ave, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica

Caribbean Tours Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Reviews

mskaye mskaye
Appreciating Native Hospitality with a Smile Nov 05, 2012
Stolas Hostel, http://www.stolascr.com, had assisted in booking my trip to Bocas del Toro with Caribbean Tours. Stolas staff had made and confirmed calls and emails of my arrival, Francisco prepared an itinerary, English and Spanish, which was sent to the tour agency and hotel; everything from phone numbers to addresses were listed. Paola from Caribbean Tours met me at the bus station, since this was my first trip to Puerto Viejo, and we immediately chatted like old friends. I could feel her friendliness and warmth for she took pride in representing her company. She ensured that my transportation to Bocas was smooth as possible. Also, she also offered in purchasing my return bus ticket for Costa Rica because the bus depot weren't selling tickets 2 days in advance. Leaving money with and receiving only a verbal agreement from a stranger seems unlikely for most tourists, but Paola projected a very genuine trust representing the country's culture and the people. The staff with Caribbean Tours were extremely helpful and patient as I went through the Panama border. I'm truly grateful for these people's pure hospitality and assistance with my first, and hopefully not my last trip, to Puerto Viejo!

PS, when preparing this review, the site was having issues, the cost of the trip into Bocas using Caribbean tours will greatly depend where you are coming from. Kindly send them an email for their rates.
Paola with her welcoming smile.

Check Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Hotel Deals