Caribbean Club

Check Seven Mile Beach Hotel Deals

Caribbean Club Seven Mile Beach Reviews

BrookeB21 BrookeB21
Paradise Found Mar 01, 2014
My husband and I stayed at the Caribbean Club for seven nights in room 601. This hotel is absolutely amazing. We loved our room so much that we booked another week next year in the same room. We also convinced some friends to rent room 602 at the same time. The view from our room was breathtaking. Huge patio with tables and comfy chairs and loungers. The kitchen is up-to-date and had all the amenities. This is a three bedroom, three bathroom villa. Very spacious and well appointed. I took a nap in every bed and they were all comfortable. Lol. I loved sitting on the patio with my husband, watching the sunset, front row. The beach is one of the best beaches I've ever been to. The sand is so nice and the water is clear and warm. Perfect location in the Seven Mile Beach. There's a grocery store right across the street which we went to to stock our villa, but the front desk staff offer to stock your villa for you upon arrival. We rented a car and were delighted to find out parking is free underground in their garage. We ate at the restaurant Luca, attached to the hotel, and it was delicious! Great Italian food! I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I've already recommended it to friends and will continue to do so. I can't wait to go back next year!
Entry into room 601
Living room of room 601
View from our balcony-room 601

Caribbean Club Overview

The Caribbean Club is less than 10 minutes' drive from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM). The hotel offers a fitness centre and a swimming pool as well as a business centre.

Caribbean Club Amenities