Carefree Inn Lackland

Carefree Inn Lackland Rates and Deals

Carefree Inn Lackland San Antonio Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
please do not stay here Oct 15, 2013
I used Booking.com to booked our (supposedly) stay here.

Rate is dirty cheap.

Hotel photos looks good thats why I took chance apparently it only look good in their website, it is entirely different in actuality.

The building itself is very old. Some door knobs are broken. Painting is peeling off. The entire surrounding just feel dirty.

We also saw men who were having driking session by the pool. My niece(who will follow us the next day) wouldn.'t want to stay here so we decided to cancell our reservation. Dirty cheap versus safety, I'd rather chose safety.

The hotel manager charged us for one night stay which is rediculous since we showed up. But we didn't want to waste time arguing with him, so we paid the one night for two rooms.

Sure we did not check the interior of the rooms but the broken door knobs, the dirty ceiling of the lobby, and the entire surroundings says a lot already.

I wasn't able to take clear photos but trust me, this is not a safe place to stay even thought it is very near to the Air Force base.
sweettangerine says:
Bill: exactly!!!

Ils: much welcome, Ils!
Posted on: Oct 23, 2013

Carefree Inn Lackland Overview

The Carefree Inn Lackland offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool as well as a business centre.

Under 10 minutes drive away are some great attractions such as the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Westlakes, and conveniently there is free parking available at the Carefree Inn Lackland should you need it. Texas A&M University–San Antonio, V. J. Keefe Memorial Stadium and SeaWorld San Antonio can be reached with a 20 minute drive. The location of the hotel allows guests to easily reach many tourist attractions on foot. San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is within a 50 minute drive from the hotel.

Carefree Inn Lackland Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor