Cardiff Hotels

Browse 19 Cardiff, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 126 Cardiff hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$94 - $278

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Cardiff

Minehead Hotels38 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cardiff Hotels and Deals

#1 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
vulindlela says: "We stayed here recently on our trip to the UK. I booked this hotel online for a..."
$76
#2 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
Vikram says: "Hostels truly don't come better than this! It's got a dream location - nestled s..."
$19
#3 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
sarahelaine says: "St Davids Hotel is on Cardiff Bay, a short bus ride out of the city centre. ..."
#4 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
SamsTravels says: "Premier Inns are marketed as a budget hotel chain, having said that I have used ..."
$54
#5 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
daniellegallant5 says: "This hostel was really great. It was one of the cleanest hostels ever. Everyth..."
#6 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
evansA93 says: "We stayed at this hotel when I went to see girl band, 'The Saturdays' at Cardiff..."
#7 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
junartkim says: "Bunkhouse is ideal for group and solo travelers alike, although not for those wh..."
$12
#8 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
northlight says: "I was in Cardiff to visit friends and attend the Oasis gig at the Cardiff Intern..."
$46
#9 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
cotterb says: "The Angel Hotel was great. There is parking adjacent to the building at a reaso..."
$70
#10 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
mistere says: "I stayed in this hotel in 2008 as I decided to visit a friend and go out and enj..."
$100
#11 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
pyrrho says: "A newish hotel branch that's opened in Cardiff. It's a minute's walk away from t..."
$63
#12 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
OZMARKY says: "We stayed at this hotel for the first 2 nights of July. The first thing we loved..."
$70
#13 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
Glamour88 says: "I have stayed overnight in Cardiff twice now and I have stayed at the Church Tow..."
#14 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
dougal says: "The Jurys hotel is slap-bang in the middle of Cardiff about five minutes walk fr..."
#15 of 126 hotels in Cardiff
april-drake says: "Cheap and chearful and within walking distance to Cardiff centre! Rooms are smal..."
$31