Car Rental

8927 International St, San Antonio, TX, USA
nationalcar.com - (210) 824-7544
Car Rental - the shuttle bus
Car Rental - the guy who checked us in and came rushing to hand my sister's wallet :)
Car Rental - the rental office
Car Rental - the counter at the baggage claim area
Car Rental - SA airport walkways
Car Rental - the shuttle bus driver who was kind and helpful
Car Rental - we didn't need to use it :)

Car Rental San Antonio Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
I'll use this car rental company again Oct 15, 2013
I booked our need for car rental through "National", months prior to our trip to SA.

At SA airport, the car rental check-in is right across the Terminal A, baggage claim. The counter was closed but there was an instruction to proceed outside. A shuttle bus is waiting to drive clients to the rental car area.

The shuttle bus driver was very helpful and welcoming. He immediately carried our bags and secured it in the baggage rack. The car rental area is not that far from the airport, about 2 to 5 miles away only.

Checking in at the office was also a brisk and was done by another guy who is also nice, helpful (and honest). My sister left her wallet inside the office and the guy who checked us in came out rushing to hand my sister’s wallet.

We were asked to choose the car we like so we picked a full size and roomy one. The car was sparkling (and smelled) clean. It is also an automatic transmission, leather seats, but no navigation system (not a big deal though).

Rental fee is inexpensive – about $24.00 a day plus tax, unlimited mileage.

I will use National Car Rental again!
the counter at the baggage claim a…
the shuttle bus driver who was kin…
the shuttle bus
cotton_foam says:
Hassan: oppss, that's ouch!! Not fun!!
cotton_foam says:
Bill & Ils: I agree! That's why I took a little time write a review for the company esp the branch in SA!

cimtech says:
I remember I lost my passport, Cash (lot) and Credit Cards for 2 hours in Copenhagen airport, that 2 hours was like 2 years to me. I learned my lesson.

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals