Capture Studio Cafe

(866) 413-0756

Capture Studio Cafe Tuscaloosa Reviews

o_dog o_dog
Oct 05, 2007
I like one-of-a-kind coffee places where I can kick back without being bombarded with the typical ‘chain’ paraphernalia. Located in downtown Tuscaloosa, this coffee place offers something unique and artsy. Every time I visited the place there was always a new art installation or a group display of paintings or other artworks made by local artists.

The atmosphere was very relaxing, with music being in the background. Sometimes the place hosted an open mic. Some regulars took time sipping their coffee on the comfortable couches along the long walls. The menu was excellent, and the names were hilarious. My fave has always been the white chocolate mocha. But during the hot summer days I loved the smoothies. Nic usually ordered the ‘Debra,’ which was the house special chicken Caesar salad with amazing Tuscan dressing. I chose ‘Parker Johnson,’ which was the delicious chicken & hummus with raspberry vinaigrette on toasted croissant.

I can’t remember how many times I went there and had intended to stay for a short time, but ended up staying a little longer because I really had a good time enjoying the food, music, and companion.
some of the art display
my Parker Johnson... half eaten.

Check Tuscaloosa Hotel Deals