Captain James Landing

2127 Boston St., Baltimore, MD, USA

Captain James Landing Baltimore Reviews

pinchora pinchora
May 13, 2007
So on Mothers Day weekend my mom and I went to visit my sister in Baltimore. I told my sister to pick a restaurant for us to go to (it was her birthday that weekend too). She said she always wanted to go to Captain James Restaurant at Fells Point in Baltimore.

We walked from her house (she was only a couple blocks up) to Fells Point and the my sister said, "here it is", as we stood infront of a large Boat in the middle of the street.

We wondered around a little bit, trying to figure out how to get in and we found our way upstairs to the dining room with a view. We walked in and we were immediately greeted by a beautiful woman dressed in a suit...I immediately felt under dressed (I was wearing jean, birkenstocks and a steelers t-shirt) and she seated us with a smile. She was very friendly and welcomed us to the restaurant and took our drink order right away. Our first impression was very good.

Next our waiter, Vladimeer, came out with our beverages. He was a good looking blonde polish boy (just the guy my grandparents would want me to date) and he still had his accent too! He was dressed in a captains uniform to finish our feel and asked if we had any questions about the menu.

The menu had seafood and steak in it. There was not a lot to choose from, but the selection did look so wonderful I couldn't decide. Also, for a nicer restaurant the prices weren't horrible...everything, except a side salad, was above $22...but it was more than I wanted to spend on my mom, sister and I...the total came to about $85 after tip.

I got steak, my mom got crab cakes and my sister (as boring as she is when it comes to eating) got a ceaser salad with chicken. The steak was phenominal, the crab cakes were delicious...and from what my sister said that the salad was one of the best ceasar salads she has ever had!
Captain James at Fells Point in Ba…

Check Baltimore Hotel Deals