Captain D's

Captain D's - The tables

Captain D's Ruston Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Best seafood in town! Jan 09, 2010
Captain D's is a pretty well known "fast" seafood restaurant in the States, but I am reviewing it because I didn't see any other review about it on TB.

I am sure that the food and service quality may vary a little throughout the different locations, so this review will be focused on the Ruston restaurant.

Captain D's is by far my favorite choice for seafood in the area. Most times I try their seasoned tilapia with rice, its taste is really good. You order at the counter, like in any other fast food restaurant and then you seat in a couch while you wait for your order. The decoration inside the restaurant is cool, resembling an old fashioned boat. They have a hot sauce that goes terrific with the fish. I also like the bread and the corn that you can ask for sides.

I haven't tried much of their other options, but it's mostly fried fish, chicken or shrimp. I would recommend the seasoned tilapia or the wild alaskan salmon if you don't like fried fish.
The front
The menu
The tables
My tilapia and rice
williamsworld says:
Ok, I love Captian D's. I always stop outside of Dallas and eat on my way back home to Kilgore. Thanks for making it known to the world. Crunch crunch.
Posted on: Jan 14, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Oh lol, really? I've never had a bone while eating these fillets. Carps or catfish have more bones, don't they?
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010
almond72 says:
Tilapia fish ? oh my ! That fellow is full of bones !
Used to catch them as a kid.
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010