Captain A. V. Nickels Inn

Captain A. V. Nickels Inn Rates and Deals

Captain A. V. Nickels Inn Searsport Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
The Captains Table May 12, 2012
I did not stay at the Inn so I cannot comment on the beds or ammenities and the only bathroom I used as in the restaurant which was very clean. I was here for a fundraising function named Mom Prom.

The Captains Table has a full bar and an outstanding menu. They have classic Maine dishes and also more elegant dishes as well. The place is huge and it is furnished with great antique furnishings throught the building.

The Inn itself has passed through various owners over the last few years and the current owners have began fixing it up very nicely.

The views are great, sitting in the bar you have a great view of the bay and even on the back side porch you can eat breakfast by the sea and relax.

The Inn is located in downtown Searsport just down the street from some of the local attractions and it is not a far drive to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, you can visit the park by day and return to a wonderful dinner at the Captains Table at night.

I would definatly recomend the Inn for its food and freindly service. The Inn is also on the register of historical places so that is another plus for the history buffs out there.
Humidor
Library
HuBison says:
When does lobster season end? I wanna come visit when they are virtually giving them away :)
jamartin39 says:
I didnt have lobster here, just Horderves. The benefit of living in Maine is I can have Maine lobsters anytime I want lol

HuBison says:
Did you have a Maine lobster? I still have 3 states I need to hit up in New England to help me get to all 50 states and Maine is one of them.

Check Captain A. V. Nickels Inn Rates and Deals