Capt Hiram's Resort Sebastian

Capt Hiram's Resort Sebastian Rates and Deals

Capt Hiram's Resort Sebastian Reviews

shoolie shoolie
Charming riverside hotel that is a great value May 19, 2008
Captain Hiram's is a favorite place of my family's. Whenever we are in the area visiting my grandparents, all of my extended family stays here. My aunts, uncles, and cousins all prefer this place to any chain hotel in Sebastian. It is a really charming Key West-style resort with a lively atmosphere. The hotel is right on the waterfront of the Sebastian river, and rooms facing the water have spectacular views.

The rooms are clean, comfortable, and extremely nice for their price. They're not extremely luxurious or anything, but everyone in my family finds them very comfortable. I've stayed in both the mini-suites and the smaller rooms which were relatively spacious and had decently sized bathrooms. I know that they also offer larger suites with kitchens. If you are staying here, I would highly recommend staying in a room facing the water, and not one facing the parking lot.

Their restaurant features good food and a fun atmosphere and is right on the water. I've seen dolphins and other animals just outside the window. I really love seafood, and I always enjoy their food. I think the best things I've eaten here are the fried oysters and the king crab legs. Of course, if you don't love seafood, there are other options available. The staff is really friendly and it always feels like everyone there is having a good time. There is also usually a live band performing. If you end up going to this restaurant, make sure that you sit looking out the windows to the water.

The lobby isn't really that special, nor are the pool and hot tub.

The resort does provide free breakfast for guests. They have a room with a breakfast counter where you can make yourself cereal and waffles. They have juice, fruit, and yogurt as well. Their bar, like their restaurant, is very fun and friendly. There is a little gift shop here as well with the typical tacky souvenirs and hotel apparel which my father loves. (He wears his Captain Hiram's hat all the time)

Though we come here usually because we need somewhere close to stay for my grandparents, Sebastian and Captain Hiram's could be a great destination for someone who wants to visit a fun little resort for a small price. There is a marina and fishing charters at Captain Hiram's, and there are also watercraft rentals and river cruises. I haven't had the opportunity to do any of these things but they always look like they could be fun and interesting. Maybe next time I'll spend some more time at this resort and do everything it has to offer.

I recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area and wants to stay at a fun and special place instead of a Best Western. Or even if you are just passing through, it would be worth it to stop at their restaurant or bar. I'm not sure how great this place would be for a long beach vacation, but it has a great location on the water and some good activities for a pretty small price.

Capt Hiram's Resort Sebastian Overview

Capt hiram s is located on the beautiful intracoastal waterway of sebastian fl. This key west style resort offers seventy hotel rooms ranging from standard king and double queen rooms to river view mini-suites and jacuzzi rooms. This beautiful facility is designed to appeal to weekend travelers fishermen business travelers and long term guests. Each of our smoke free rooms boast s of a private balcony wireless internet access voice mail and a deluxe continental breakfast. The free form heated pool is beautifully landscaped with tropical foliage and open until 10.00pm daily.
Boasting of an indoor / outdoor waterfront restaurant and four bars on premises capt hiram s affords a casual dining experience during the day and hot night life at night.
Hiram s entertains as well with live music nightly in the sandbar and capt hiram s concert series which brings in national acts.
Here within our unique resort you will find everything you may require for a complete vacation; boat and jet ski rentals river cruises dive trips kayaks tours bicycle rentals and six different charter fishing vessels ready to fish sebastian s world renowned fishing grounds.
Nearby you will find golf courses hiking trails skydiving and horseback riding. Within driving distance of major theme parks yet peacefully secluded within a beautiful old world florida paradise capt hiram s is the perfect resort for your next getaway small meeting reunion wedding and or banquet. Relax at the sandbar with a snack and a tropical drink. Enjoy great food served with a fantastic view or drop in for great live entertainment and cocktails nightly.
The inn at captain hirams resort has something for everyone. All room rates include our deluxe continental breakfast. So kick back relax and enjoy our -islandsphere.

Capt Hiram's Resort Amenities

• Jet-Ski
  • Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor