Capsis Hotel and Resorts Rhodos

Check Rhodes Hotel Deals

Capsis Hotel and Resorts Rhodos Rhodes Reviews

jyttworld jyttworld
Best place to honeymoon Aug 28, 2011
My husband and I honeymooned here Sept. 2010 and they had a shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel so we got to enjoy our time there from the moment we stepped on the island. There was no stress. We were driven through local neighborhoods and got to see local life. We dropped off people at several hotels and than when we pulled up to our hotel we couldn't believe that it was the biggest one we had seen! We had no idea that we were staying at one of the best and biggest hotels on our side of the island. When we got inside we felt like we were staying at the Ritz it was so fancy. The hostess was very nice and even moved us from the garden view (which is not a good view at all) to the SEASIDE view!! We couldn't believe! An upgrade so far! We had to wait awhile for our rooms to be cleaned so she told us to stop by the lunch buffet and get something to eat while we wait. When we got to our room it was on the very top level (under the penthouse) and right in the middle of the hotel so we had the best view of the ocean. It was so beautiful and the room was amazing! I am used to staying in cheap run down buildings with no extra frills so for me this room was one of the best I've stayed in. We had everything! Lots of space, 2 beds, TV with channels, an outside sitting area, big size bathroom and glass french door closet. They key was this huge magnet that you had to carry around with you. It was ok but took up alot of space when we went out. The buffet every morning, noon and night was DELICIOUS! My husband is greek so we are both used to Greek food and this was great! We ate so much every meal and was always stuffed. But the good thing was, was that we did alot of walking so we made room for more eating for every meal! LOL The staff at the Restaurant was so friendly and always made sure we had enough condiments and drinks. Although there was one lady who gave us a little attitude because we sat at a table meant for 6 people. We just wanted to get a window seat and look outside and the restaurant was busy at all at that time so we didn't think it would be a big deal. The pools outside were so beautiful and spacious. You had to save your seat very early in the morning if you wanted to lay out. And the water in the pools were always ice cold so I didn't swim much at all. I mostly laid out and got a tan. There is also a tunnel underneath the road connecting from the hotel to the beach so you can easily walk to the beach without having to cross the streets. To walk around the hotel, use the pools and have the included buffets you have to wear this plastic wristband at all times. Sometimes we saw some locals swimming in the pool without wristbands and than leave real quick through the tunnel to the beach. LOL Great trip and CANNOT wait to go back!
Connection from hotel to beach
evi84evaki says:
One of the best hotels in Rhodes, it does worth the money your spend to stay there...
Posted on: Oct 24, 2016