Capoeira Evolução

2015 E. Riverside Dr. #7B, Austin, TX, USA

Capoeira Evolução Austin Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Cool studio/folks for capoeira while visiting Austin, TX Oct 26, 2011
If you play capoeira, just because you travel, doesn't mean you take a break. I went to Texas to visit some family and found Capoeira Evolução. If you have never played capoeira before, this is a recommended school.

I was welcomed by school members who treated me like a long lost family member. The first class included a warm up session and we got to practice a few drills and some combinations. One of the good things about visiting another school is that you get different drills, a different look at the same skills, or a twist to something you have been doing for a while. You also get to play with people you are not used to and can learn lots of new things. The second class had some of the same warm-up drills, but then I just happened to visit on a day when they were doing Brazilian samba as well.

If you have not heard of capoeira or have never tried it before, this is a good place to visit. When I went to visit in March 2011, their classes were at a community center and there was enough space and amble parking.

If you already play and are traveling, I hope you visit Capoeira Evolução; you will be welcomed and will enjoy your time there. My regret was that my younger cousin was with me and I had to leave early, but would have loved to have stayed a bit longer.

Check Austin Hotel Deals