Capital Hotel Seoul

Capital Hotel Seoul Rates and Deals

Capital Hotel Seoul Reviews

jessee2000 jessee20…
JUST SIMPLE REST Apr 19, 2011
the aircon is not working well during our stay for 2 nights there and they cant fix the problem.

We have to open the window and sleep.

3 of us staying in a room but they only provided us with 2 person staying.We have to ask for another set of towel and drinking water and blanket.

The extra bed they provided is not confortable.just a folding bed.
kristina_44mnl kristina…
Good hotel near Itaewon Nov 12, 2010
Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with a group. Unfortunately, winter season had set in so the room only had a heater. We all opted to close the heater and open our windows to get the cold air circulating in our rooms. The bed was a little lumpy but otherwise still comfortable. We all enjoyed the good breakfast. Being a 5-star hotel, they should have more amenities such as shampoo and shower gel instead of offering to guests 2 types of lotion.
divadownunder divadown…
Shabby hotel in Itaewon Dec 28, 2009
I stayed in Capital Hotel for one out of my five night stay in Seoul as I couldn’t get a room downtown for the whole of my stay. This hotel may have been grand 2 or 3 decades ago but now, although it was still presentable, it looked old and shabby. The lobby is nice and large with a couple of couches to sit in. What distracted me is a distressed looking shop in left hand side of the lobby selling all sorts. It had the usual souvenir knick knacks to coats, knock off designer handbags and suitcases!

The room is small with minimal facilities. The furniture furniture, carpeting and wall paper were rather worn and in need of replacement. Nevertheless, the room is clean and the heater functioned properly, although I opened the window on several occasions to modify the temperature to my comfort. Room amenities are standard, TV, fridge, extra blanket and pillows, slippers, kettle and a hairdryer.

The bathroom is also small with dim lighting. Water temperature was rather difficult to control, turning the faucet one way chilled me to the bones and turning the other way resulted in a scalding stream.

The breakfast buffet is just okay, the deli however offered some tempting pastries but I held myself back on the calorie-laden pieces :(

The staff service is average, the front desk seemed aloof, offered very little assistance and spoke very limited English. On the contrary, the bell desk is helpful and spoke better English.

The hotel is located close to the US Army base in Yongsan district and about 15 minutes walk to Itaewon market where you will find lots of shops, restaurants, bars and the subway station. There is also a Korean and Japanese restaurant across the street from the hotel as well as a 24-hour convenience store, western diner and Starbucks.

An average stay but I was glad I only stayed there for one night.
bed - so..so..
bathroom - very compact, to say th…

Capital Hotel Seoul Overview

Situated in the heart of Seoul, the Capital Hotel Seoul can be found in the middle of Kangnam and Kangbuk. Guests staying in this hotel will be able to enjoy a convenient location in the famous shopping district of Itaewon, and will find a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues within walking distance. The downtown area of the city can be reached by car in 10 minutes. The airport is only 15 miles away from the Capital Hotel Seoul.

A total of 287 guestrooms can be found in the Capital Hotel Seoul, each of which is beautifully appointed and tastefully decorated.

The Capital Hotel Seoul’s on-site restaurant serves a variety of Korean, Western, Japanese, and Chinese cuisine and offers beautiful views of Mount Kwanak and the Han River. The hotel’s coffee shop has its own artificial waterfall and gives guests a place to relax while enjoying a drink. Guests may choose to hold meetings or intimate family gatherings in one of the hotel’s meeting or banquet halls. A fitness center, sauna, and swimming pool are also available.

Capital Hotel Amenities