Capital Ale House

(804) 780-2537

Capital Ale House Glen Allen Reviews

rph304 rph304
Beer heaven and good food Nov 15, 2011
This restaurant is conveniently located in the Short Pump area of Richmond... very close to the interstate for those who may be passing through! The menu is pretty extensive and the food is good... the atmosphere is relaxed and with the dark wood and low light, can be kind of romantic... they have salads, sandwiches, burgers, all the way up to rack of lamb and duck breast... I've had the burger that's nestled between two grilled cheese sandwiches... a real heart attack waiting to happen lol... but it was good... the big draw of this "Ale House" is the 300+ beers available... local beer/micro brew, domestic beer, international beer... they have it all! You are sure to find something you've never tried before! I'm not a big beer fan, but I did try the apple champagne beer from Belgium... was awesome... but when I returned several months later, they had discontinued it... so I'm guessing their beer menu changes periodically... I encourage you to try Capital Ale House when/if you are ever in the Richmond area... you won't be disappointed!

Check Glen Allen Hotel Deals