Cape Town Hotels

Browse 29 Cape Town, South Africa hotel reviews for 594 Cape Town hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Cape Town

Bellville Hotels20.1 km
Stellenbosch Hotels40 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cape Town Hotels and Deals

#1 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
mrgishi says: "I cannot recommend Olaf's highly enough. Unless you are dead set on staying in ..."
$46
#2 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
skinnyphil says: "The first thing to say about this hostel is that it is the best I have stayed in..."
$11
#3 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Villa Zest for 3 days in April 2014 we booked it directly on th..."
$71
#4 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
BevSA says: "Four of us stayed at the guesthouse at 39 Lighthouse Road in Kommetjie, Cape Tow..."
#5 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
rpbrouwer says: "The greatest apartment we stayed in South Africa This two bedroom apartment i..."
#6 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
keldilouise says: "This hotel is lovely, the bar/restaurant area is very chic and stylish and the s..."
#7 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
LightEnergy says: "If you're heading to Cape Town and want luxury, this historic landmark hotel is ..."
#8 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
bernard69 says: "This very intimate boutique hotel of 17 rooms is located in a renovated block bu..."
$75
#9 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
nlpmodel says: "Awesome sunsets, a romantic destination and unbelieveable views. We were fortun..."
$79
#10 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
spencersterlingtoto says: "First off, The staff there was amazing and made my trip to Cape Town awesome so ..."
$102
#11 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
mohnish says: "Amongst the best hotels in Cape Town,though showing it's age, in the rooms. Supe..."
$160
#12 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
aika2012 says: "One Only Capetown is an absoultely gorgeous place right next to the VA waterf..."
$183
#13 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
gardkarlsen says: "We had one night in Cape Town on a trip during Easter 2014 and we decided to sta..."
$93
#14 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
spocklogic says: "I stayed at the Protea Hotels Breakwater Lodge in Cape Town, South Africa for tw..."
#15 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
Stigen says: "We stayed at grren elephant for one night when we visited cape town. We had a ..."
$9
#16 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
TravelLass says: "It is what it is, a business hotel, good for an impersonal stay for business and..."
$67
#17 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
tjwood says: "A good hotel that has a lot of ammenities. Check in was easy for me, though I sh..."
$62
#18 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
epektrek says: "I am not really qualified to give a review of The Sunflower Stop as I did not ac..."
$9
#19 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
daynnightraveller says: "It is good hotel just near by the Long Street. It takes 10 min to arrive to VA ..."
$56
#20 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
gardkarlsen says: "Getting a hotel in Cape Town at Easter time can be a bit of a challenge. We were..."
$38
#21 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
starflower38 says: "Breakwater Lodge is situated at the Waterfront area of Capetown. It's cheaper th..."
$45
#22 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
SoloSister says: "I've stayed here on all my business trips to Cape Town but it's not until this l..."
$59
#23 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
polvandenwirre says: "Yes, it has a pool, a small one though. Yes, it has rooms, small ones though. Th..."
#24 of 594 hotels in Cape Town
tersia says: "Last year August I had to go to Cape Town for a quick business trip. I needed a ..."
Cape Town